Savage Young Du - 11.10.17

Artists, Albums, Songs and New Releases
Verbow
Asshole Casserole

Savage Young Du - 11.10.17

Postby Verbow » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:31 am

Numero Group 3CD/4LP box set of Husker Du material from '79-'83. Remastered from original analog masters, soundboards, etc. Tons of unreleased stuff. My heart is about to explode!

http://numerogroup.com/products/hsker-d-savage-young-d
Experience the punishing sonic origins of a punk icon. Collected here for the first time, and skillfully remastered from original board tapes, demos, and session masters, this collection is an authoritative chronicling of the wellspring and maturation of Grant Hart, Greg Norton and Bob Mould—three St. Paul teenagers who'd go on to become the most heralded trio of the American punk underground. Follow the Hüskers to their earliest gigs in 1979, through extensive road dog touring, and to the start of their partnership with West Coast tastemaker SST in 1983 via a 108-page hardbound book crammed full of photos, flyers, and a sprawling essay with participation from the band. Spread across four LPs, 47 of the 69 songs compiled here are previously unissued, and includes In A Free Land, Everything Falls Apart , and an alternate Land Speed Record.

We’ve also pressed up a limited edition bonus 7” for mail order customers. Extra Circus gathers five previously unissued songs from the January 1983 Metal Circus sessions and is packaged in a full color sleeve, as designer Grant Hart intended.
"The point is, Karl's jr., shake that "I'm not worth it" feeling asap, because your work rocks and you deserve to get paid even more than those homos paid for it."

-Sage Macho

bltkmt
Bernie Bro

Re: Savage Young Du - 11.10.17

Postby bltkmt » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:35 am

I get nothing when I click that link. Nice try.
Tuxedo T-shirt wrote:I mean I don't even know how they let you post here if you haven't developed a gamma-radiation imaging system yet. This isn't Reddit.

Verbow
Asshole Casserole

Postby Verbow » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:39 am

God damn. Stupid internets.

http://www.numerogroup.com/

Its on the front page.
"The point is, Karl's jr., shake that "I'm not worth it" feeling asap, because your work rocks and you deserve to get paid even more than those homos paid for it."

-Sage Macho

Verbow
Asshole Casserole

Postby Verbow » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:54 pm

By the way, just pre-ordered this because I've had a hard on for the last 5 hours thinking about it.

-Sage Macho

flippedcanvas
Chestnut Mare
Location: South East of England(G.B.)1ce upon a time Rome in Italy not Rome in Texas,what r ye like buddies!?

Postby flippedcanvas » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:43 am

:drool: Abover funny what ye said but :clap: keeping the faith for great music, 8) excellent video I'm tempted me nu to buy me Husker Du!
Violin Sky wrote:More like a multidimensional portrait of the creative self from different angle of your primal emotional abilities. :D Or Flash Gordon..
http://www.myspace.com/flippedcanvas