Artists, Albums, Songs and New Releases
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Shiner Bock corporate mascot
- Posts: 3019
- Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:05 am
- Location: Galway
One of my favourite guitarists and mandolinists is an all round nice guy and amazing musician but he has played for Scott Stapp, Rascal Flatts and Lo Cash. I know work is work but how can I support such behaviour?
- Asshole Casserole
- Posts: 4128
- Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:29 pm
- Location: The Land of Farrar
I think I can safely assume I speak for all of us here when I say you have to murder him. Kinda harsh I know, but anyone who has had any kind of contact with Scott Stapp must be eliminated.
"The point is, Karl's jr., shake that "I'm not worth it" feeling asap, because your work rocks and you deserve to get paid even more than those homos paid for it."
- Ching Chaos
- Posts: 4030
- Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:37 am
"I think if God had a voice he'd sound like Tom Waits." - Ironman
- Rockstar Aimz
- He's a Loser
- Posts: 5170
- Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:56 am
- Location: Taxachusetts
He's probably making good money though. Can't fault him for that. But you may not want to associate with him for a while out of sheer embarrassment.
- Ladies Man
- Posts: 2450
- Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:16 pm
- Location: Dee-luxe apt in the sky, Florida
Yup. I seriously contemplated moving out of Florida when I found out Scott Stapp was from here, just out of embarrassment. And I'm a Floridian. It takes a lot to embarrass us.
- Chestnut Mare
- Posts: 11716
- Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:48 pm
- Location: South East of England(G.B.)1ce upon a time Rome in Italy not Rome in Texas,what r ye like buddies!?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest