Aliotta Haynes Jeremiah

Artists, Albums, Songs and New Releases
Ranchhand
Tweedy's Sidekick (soon to be fired)

Aliotta Haynes Jeremiah

Postby Ranchhand » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:12 pm

Flying back from Boston the other day, I watched Guardians of the Galaxy II. Great banter in those movies, but that's not the point. He's got his mixed cassette, vol. 2, and this song comes on which is clearly country rock, but with an almost ragtime piano rolling thru it. My curiosity led to further investigation, which led to the pleasant discovery of Aliotta Haynes Jeremiah, a Chicago-area band from the early 70's. I'd say that if you like Clarence White-era Byrds, Gene Clark, or really the Laurel Canyon sound of any similar time period band, you'll like Aliotta Haynes Jeremiah. Their minor hit was a song called Lake Shore Drive. Had never heard them before.

flippedcanvas
Chestnut Mare
Location: South East of England(G.B.)1ce upon a time Rome in Italy not Rome in Texas,what r ye like buddies!?

Re: Aliotta Haynes Jeremiah

Postby flippedcanvas » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:09 am

:boohoo: I Lsd song is brilliant, cheers for sharing this band buddy!
Violin Sky wrote:More like a multidimensional portrait of the creative self from different angle of your primal emotional abilities. :D Or Flash Gordon..
http://www.myspace.com/flippedcanvas

TANEYTOWN
Broke the Douchebagometer

Postby TANEYTOWN » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:32 pm

Any good?

flippedcanvas
Chestnut Mare
Location: South East of England(G.B.)1ce upon a time Rome in Italy not Rome in Texas,what r ye like buddies!?

Postby flippedcanvas » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:46 am

:boohoo: if you like The Byrds typo generation then I'd say do check them out! 8)
Violin Sky wrote:More like a multidimensional portrait of the creative self from different angle of your primal emotional abilities. :D Or Flash Gordon..
http://www.myspace.com/flippedcanvas