Notifications
Clear all

ACT:

156 Posts
29 Users
0 Likes
Pickles
(@pickles)

TANEYTOWN AND MOOKIE HARRASSED ME WHEN I WAS BRAND NEW IN CHARLESTON AND HATED IT SO, MINERVA.

Posted : 21/06/2017 1:42 am
Pickles
(@pickles)

DADDY, FATHER, GOD, GLOBAL ENTERPRISE, or something?

Doesn't this whole thing sound like a giant sack of dumbshit to you? That's what the News, Films, Politics is all about. It's supposed to be a silly place. That's why it's at the end. That's what ACT was. Jello pool. Schmay Schmeaver. The guy who went to jail. Straight man dancing. Fat Hairy Bastard. My Blue Year. All in jest, guy. Or maybe people really are butthurt. All this over a goddamn t shirt design. And you have zero fucking idea, there, Mr. DADDY what goes on with other people in private!

People have married other people through ACT.

Think about that short and soft and then let me know where you think DADDY's dingaling stands.

Posted : 21/06/2017 2:01 am
DADDY
(@daddy)

Doesn't this whole thing sound like a giant sack of dumbshit to you?

Yes.

That's what the News, Films, Politics is all about. It's supposed to be a silly place. That's why it's at the end.

Agreed.

And you have zero fucking idea, there, Mr. DADDY what goes on with other people in private!

Sure. That's why I'm asking. To have an idea. You and Taney keep suggesting that you were harassed. In private or otherwise. I'm not condoning these things. Lots of people here have been ganged up on, or at least "gotten into a war of words" with other posters.
They leave. PeterD and Ray come to mind. You and Taney were asked to leave (banned for a time) whatever . . . and then you come back. Why? I suppose that question will be treated again as rhetorical, but that's ok, because my mild curiosity has now waned to near total ambivalence. I'm not angry with you or Taney . . . I just don't get it. Neither of you have ever attacked me. I DID suggest that you "pickles" may have some mental issues. I'm sure this could be taken as an insult, but I can assure you I do not take these things lightly. If you do not have issues and this is all some kind of a bit that I do not get, then I apologize for making that assumption. If you do, well, I'm sorry for that too. Please get help. I know you are clever enough to point out the fact that if my concerns about your mental well being were as pure as I make them out to be, I would have prudently PM'd you. That is valid. I was being a dick. So I hope this public explanation will negate that.

Anything else? We done here?

Taney. You were kicked off the board (couple of times), had to promise the owner that you would be on your best behavior, then act like you've returned to bring this place back from the dead . . . and accuse ME of acting like I own the board??? Your cluelessness has always been your best bit IMO.

Posted : 21/06/2017 9:40 am
TANEYTOWN
(@the-captain)

I blocked an act member off Facebook because of him running his mouth on there to my family about here.Stuff that goes on here should stay here.

Posted : 21/06/2017 3:07 pm
TANEYTOWN
(@the-captain)

Nobody was banned. OJ is our buddy and we had deals in place.

Posted : 21/06/2017 3:09 pm
Petty
(@petty)

All I know is this place was doing fine a year and a half ago when I tired of my family being harassed by a member of this board. Now it's a ghost town. I was asked to fix it.

Considering the last week or so, it seems to be nothing but you talking to yourself, it seems to be a fail.

I sold my guitar to the girl next door
She asked me if I knew how
I told her, "I don't think so, anymore"

Posted : 28/06/2017 10:47 am
TANEYTOWN
(@the-captain)

yea it ain't working.

Posted : 28/06/2017 10:05 pm
Pickles
(@pickles)

^will never understand you.

Posted : 28/06/2017 10:33 pm
TANEYTOWN
(@the-captain)

Well it takes two to tango. These people are playing games.

Posted : 29/06/2017 12:10 am
Blaze
(@blaze)
Topic starter

β€œWhat is it about a beautiful sunny afternoon, with the birds singing and the wind rustling through the leaves, that makes you want to get drunk?”

Posted : 07/08/2017 4:16 pm
TANEYTOWN
(@the-captain)

This is a sit out. They'll sit out until me and Aunt Bee leave.

Posted : 07/08/2017 7:27 pm
Pickles
(@pickles)

When I get down, I reach for the Nuge.

Maybe I'm just reaching too high.

Posted : 07/08/2017 11:55 pm
TANEYTOWN
(@the-captain)

It's time to get some old friends back.

Posted : 08/08/2017 2:58 pm
TANEYTOWN
(@the-captain)

It's not hard to see who is taking a peek, but not posting. Still running reports. But I see and I know.

Posted : 08/08/2017 5:45 pm
flippedcanvas
(@flippedcanvas)

:doh: Why should ppl think Facebook is better than Act is beyond me?! That ain't comma nough said!

More like a multidimensional portrait of the creative self from different angle of your primal emotional abilities. πŸ˜€ Or Flash Gordon..

http://www.myspace.com/flippedcanvas

Posted : 26/12/2017 7:29 pm
Page 10 / 11
Share: