Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Brandy

Benjamin Douglas Jackson
(@benjamin-douglas-jackson)
Customer

Oh Brandy you are better than Vicky oh Vicky how I crave your body. 

Topic starter Posted : 20/05/2022 10:22 am
AlFasoli
(@alfasoli)
Customer

They are similar, Jamey. 

But there's a significant difference.  See, Brandy was a listener.  

Brandy didn't just put it on any man...why would she?  She had her pick of all of the sailors.  

No, Brandy, while still a fine girl, see, Jamey...she'd already had all of these other men.  She'd been plunged, and made air-tight by pretty much every sailor who came into port.  

But this new Brandy, she's tired of all of that.  She wants more out of life than gargling what should have been left at sea.  See?  

Brandy wants better for herself now, even if it'll never be real.  She's holding out for that one guy- the one who she really thought would come back.  The one who brought her silver from the North of Spain.  

But Jamey, see, all of this was only her best dream, because that man would never return.  His wife, his lover was the sea.  

That man never existed, Jamey- and Brandy.  It was a dream in and of Brandy.  She was the fine girl.  What a good wife she would be!  

Harsh words that just needed to be said and it's better coming from a friend than a stranger.  

-Brandy.

See. She's resigned to her station.  I don't blame her for it.  She's doing what she can.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/05/2022 1:11 am
AlFasoli
(@alfasoli)
Customer
Posted by: @alfasoli

They are similar, Jamey. 

But there's a significant difference.  See, Brandy was a listener.  

Brandy didn't just put it on any man...why would she?  She had her pick of all of the sailors.  

No, Brandy, while still a fine girl, see, Jamey...she'd already had all of these other men.  She'd been plunged, and made air-tight by pretty much every sailor who came into port.  

But this new Brandy, she's tired of all of that.  She wants more out of life than gargling what should have been left at sea.  See?  

Brandy wants better for herself now, even if it'll never be real.  She's holding out for that one guy- the one who she really thought would come back.  The one who brought her silver from the North of Spain.  

But Jamey, see, all of this was only her best dream, because that man would never return.  His wife, his lover was the sea.  

That man never existed, Jamey- and Brandy.  It was a dream in and of Brandy.  She was the fine girl.  What a good wife she would be!  

Harsh words that just needed to be said and it's better coming from a friend than a stranger.  

-Brandy.

See. She's resigned to her station.  I don't blame her for it.  She's doing what she can.  

^ not my best work.  If I only had the edit button I'd go back and do it all over, but you get the gist of it.  

Look.  Brandy is a fuckin slut.  But doesn't think of herself that way.  That is what's going on here.  

-Bee

This post was modified 1 month ago by AlFasoli
ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/05/2022 1:15 am
Benjamin Douglas Jackson
(@benjamin-douglas-jackson)
Customer

Do better. 

Jonathan Ladd Smith- 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/05/2022 2:36 pm
AlFasoli
(@alfasoli)
Customer

@benjamin-douglas-jackson 

FUCK YOU BENJAMIN DOUGLAS JAMEY JACKSON!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/05/2022 3:52 pm
AlFasoli
(@alfasoli)
Customer

Brandy?  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2022 9:43 pm
Share: