Disregard This

4,951 Posts
59 Users
0 Likes
60.6 K Views
Beldo
(@beldo)

Thanks! Yahoo Answers is the best!

"I thought, ‘That looks like a nice tree, I’m going to climb that f*cking tree.’ Climbed it and sat there with my hood up for about 10 minutes." - Liam Gallagher

Posted : 24/02/2017 12:40 pm
DADDY
(@daddy)

The return flight was sans baby and much more pleasant but unsure if related.

I guess this explains why you forgot your baby cousin for the return trip?

Reminder: the sippy cup thing was speculation, NOT a hot tip.

Posted : 24/02/2017 12:46 pm
Blaze
(@blaze)

Insert jokes regarding babies and dingoes here.

“What is it about a beautiful sunny afternoon, with the birds singing and the wind rustling through the leaves, that makes you want to get drunk?”

Posted : 24/02/2017 1:39 pm
Blaze
(@blaze)

Sorry, wrong ocean.

“What is it about a beautiful sunny afternoon, with the birds singing and the wind rustling through the leaves, that makes you want to get drunk?”

Posted : 24/02/2017 1:39 pm
Not_RMR
(@not_rmr)

Everytime I try to check out the website "bandsintown" I reinforce the hate I already had for it. Like WTF, you name a website "bandsintown" and then make it so you can't even search by town? What a fucking useless site, if I wanted to know a single artists tour schedule I would go to the their fucking webpage. I don't understand why so many folks seem to use this site.

no more water but the fire next time

Posted : 01/03/2017 1:48 pm
Ansbacher Bremen
(@gas-oj)
Admin

That's nuts. Flying our crazies to Colorado was brutal enough. My parents didn't take us out of the country until my younger brother was like 10 and that was just to Canada, not a real country.

j/k OJ.

Funny.

Where in Canada?

Never saw a woman look finer
I used to order just to watch her float across the floor - Neil Young

Posted : 01/03/2017 2:14 pm
Rowsdower
(@rowsdower)

We took a train that went from Quebec City, Montreal, can't remember if it went to Toronto too? Maybe just the first two. I just remember drinking a lot of Orangina.

Posted : 01/03/2017 5:18 pm
Not_RMR
(@not_rmr)

found 10 bucks in the pocket of a jacket I tried on at the goodwill today :dance:

Posted : 06/03/2017 2:58 pm
3legcat
(@3legcat)

buy that jacket, now

maybe add a bottle of Thunderbird, the saints are watching

I want out of this thread. - Jesse

Posted : 07/03/2017 9:55 am
Not_RMR
(@not_rmr)

I probably should have. It fit well, but it was brown corduroy and wasn't really feelin' it.

similar to this but "blockier"

Posted : 07/03/2017 10:41 am
paulhead
(@paulhead)

This entire series is splendid!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clk9jDaRv_E

Posted : 15/03/2017 10:39 am
Kizmiaz
(@kizmiaz)

I´m considering asking my kids if they´re Donald Trump each time they proclaim that something isn´t fair. Like just now my two year old ignored my no on getting Cheerios and got it herself and then the four year old came downstairs and said "That´s not fair". So my response could from now on be. "What are you, Donald Trump"?

Damn foreigners

Posted : 16/03/2017 11:07 am
Beldo
(@beldo)

I learned last night that 2 year olds don't understand sarcasm.
Giving my daughter a bath, she's splashing me.
"HAHA! DADA ALL WET!"
"Yes, honey, just HILARIOUS that I'm soaking wet now. Sooo funny"
*starts splashing again* "SO FUNNY! *louder than I've ever heard her laugh* HAHAHAHAHA!"

"I thought, ‘That looks like a nice tree, I’m going to climb that f*cking tree.’ Climbed it and sat there with my hood up for about 10 minutes." - Liam Gallagher

Posted : 16/03/2017 11:18 am
El Santo
(@el-santo)

I learned last night that 2 year olds don't understand sarcasm.
Giving my daughter a bath, she's splashing me.
"HAHA! DADA ALL WET!"
"Yes, honey, just HILARIOUS that I'm soaking wet now. Sooo funny"
*starts splashing again* "SO FUNNY! *louder than I've ever heard her laugh* HAHAHAHAHA!"

Definitely true there.

Certain aspects of comedy go over their heads. It's like when they say something legitimately funny, they get a reaction, and proceed to run the joke into the ground by repeating it like 5 times in a row. Quit while you're ahead, kid! Leave 'em wanting more!

"If anything, I don't think Trump is taking it far enough" - noodle

Posted : 16/03/2017 2:06 pm
Kizmiaz
(@kizmiaz)

So I´m applying for jobs now and just found two positions within the same company I really wanted. So I go through the application process on the first one and send. When doing the second one while attaching the cover letter I realized I had attached the wrong cover letter to the first application that says I really want to work somewhere else. FuckFuckFuck. 😡 😡 😡 😡

Damn foreigners

Posted : 27/03/2017 5:26 pm
Page 327 / 331
Share: