Forum

Notifications
Clear all

I have a theory as to why James L. Cook draws his head inside his shell.

AlFasoli
(@alfasoli)
Customer

1)  Ball go home

2)  Not getting his way

3)  Feels saver when I don't

4)  Seinfeld/Queen City

5)  She won't let me

Topic starter Posted : 07/09/2021 8:50 pm
AlFasoli
(@alfasoli)
Customer

Ray? 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/09/2021 2:28 pm
AlFasoli
(@alfasoli)
Customer

you up?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/09/2021 2:29 pm
Submindglower
(@submindglower)
Customer

Someone needs help in this help in this place, someone more than others! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/09/2021 5:20 pm
AlFasoli
(@alfasoli)
Customer

OJ!  iOS!  

OJ!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/09/2021 11:16 pm
AlFasoli
(@alfasoli)
Customer

OJ!  iOS!  

OJ!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/09/2021 11:17 pm
Submindglower
(@submindglower)
Customer

I believe James is putting into practice what he knows best! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/09/2021 5:19 am
AlFasoli
(@alfasoli)
Customer

Look.  I signed on for salad.  

Subreddit Icon
r/jobs

Posted by

7 hours ago

I finally quit after being undervalued for years. When I told my boss, her only response was “sounds good to me”.

Leaving a job

I worked at a school dining hall for 2 years. Don’t recommend working in a school if not for an educator job. Just putting that out that.

I was originally hired for salad when I started. Signed a contract for salad. Got trained in making salad. I was expected to jump in anywhere and everywhere apparently. “That’s food service” I got told over and over again. I was removed from salad and put to pizza maker for the rest of the year. Got trained in pizza making but I never got to excel at it. Shorty after I was moved again, trained over and over for different positions I never originally signed up for. I couldn’t excel at anything. I lost interest after a while. What was the point when I would be forced to leave my station and work somewhere completely different with no raise or pay grade change? I started just doing bare minimum at any job role I was asked to do: just the job tasks and nothing more. They didn’t like that. They didn’t like the fact that I didn’t ASK THEM to be trained in other areas. They didn’t like the fact I wouldn’t jump in and help others in different areas(EDIT: IN AREAS I WASNT TRAINED FOR BTW, just saying for the record; I wasn’t just a douche and not helping people for the hell of it. This people were upset for me not offering to help people out in areas I had no idea what to do and the people asking for help would not train me when I told them I didn’t know what to do. They would just get mad and turn away!) . They continued to talk shit about me, while I was clocked in and probably more when I clocked out, and kept calling me a bad worker in front of everyone.

Eventually I wanted to quit but I didn’t want to just quit with nothing else lined up. They moved me to a complete different department this time. They didn’t even try to train me either. I was bad for not asking them/offering to be trained, they said. Today I finally gave in to my demons and quit; “I told them I will not be coming in tomorrow because I quit. Sorry about any inconvenience this causes.”

My boss looked me in my face, said “sounds good to me” in a cheerful tone, and turned her back on me to walk away. Now I am almost 20 weeks pregnant, with no job leads and I probably won’t find one in time before the baby comes for maternity leave.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/09/2021 9:03 pm
Submindglower
(@submindglower)
Customer

Story of my life to abover copied and pasted post! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/09/2021 6:15 pm
Benjamin Douglas Jackson
(@benjamin-douglas-jackson)
Customer

Won’t you be my lover? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/10/2021 5:27 pm
Submindglower
(@submindglower)
Customer

I've gotta study a way into this messy avocado! Talking about shells! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/10/2021 12:56 pm
AlFasoli
(@alfasoli)
Customer
Posted by: @submindglower

I've gotta study a way into this messy avocado! Talking about shells! 

Nonno Fasoli used to say to get the pit out of a good Avacodo, you could just put a ripe one between Nonna's knees and smack her bottom twice real hard.  Then flee your homeland for thirty years or more. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/10/2021 11:15 pm
Share: