Clear all

TV shows #6

4,048 Posts
67 Users
0 Likes
48.5 K Views
Beldo
(@beldo)

I wish I could divorce it more from the source. I'm having a hard time doing that, I think because the showrunner likes to keep making reference to the film (and most all of the Coen movies, really) so I can't help but make comparisons. I enjoy it whenever I can stop thinking about it.

"I thought, ‘That looks like a nice tree, I’m going to climb that f*cking tree.’ Climbed it and sat there with my hood up for about 10 minutes." - Liam Gallagher

Posted : 08/05/2017 2:59 pm
Noodle
(@noodle)

This is supposed to erase the hate? I don't think you fully comprehend children on the other side of the US hating on you.

Words are hurtful.

"I never said all that shit." - Confucious

Posted : 08/05/2017 10:32 pm
DADDY
(@daddy)

Sorry bra, but why you decided to go all gordon ramsey on me and NOT give me what I axed for. I thought we were tight. It's always been,
"Noodle, can I have your sangria recipe?" "Noodle, can you spot me a five?" Noodle, What is the nature of the good?" and you would always have my back. I never thought I would live to see the day that a simple lime chicken soup recipe would come between us . . . and smack dab in the middle of the "TV shows #6" thread to boot.

sad really.

Posted : 09/05/2017 11:57 am
Noodle
(@noodle)

Do you even have a microwave, bro?

Posted : 09/05/2017 12:47 pm
DADDY
(@daddy)

Like you care.

If I didn't have a microwave, with what would I rely upon to seal juices? shellac???

Posted : 09/05/2017 2:00 pm
Ben Jackson
(@ben-jackson)

Man With a Plan Is a winner.

Posted : 09/05/2017 2:19 pm
Pickles
(@pickles)

The best shellac is made by chipping up and dissolving old records, turning them into a finish that looks or sounds nothing like those that hurt you, yet you can make a ring with a hot cup of something. Then get pissed off again at that memory and fix it when you feel better about the whole situation and life in general.

Posted : 10/05/2017 1:24 am
Ben Jackson
(@ben-jackson)

You know what else is good? The Goldbergs.

Posted : 10/05/2017 8:16 am
BirdBrain
(@birdbrain)

Billions was top notch.

Haven't watched the last episode but the penultimate one with the poisoned juice was gold. What a switch at the end! Looks like Axe is down and out but he still has Wendy being aware of the short and thus implicated and also I bet the contents of Rhodes' dominatrix's hard drive is out there waiting to be found

Credits music was Tom Petty "Even the Losers"

Posted : 10/05/2017 10:49 am
Ben Jackson
(@ben-jackson)

The season wrappes up in classic form. Really wonderful symbolism of how this showdown between Chuck and Ax has gone. Really enjoy the show, can be over the top. Still it's entertainment with excellent acting.

Posted : 10/05/2017 2:56 pm
Noodle
(@noodle)

Like you care.

If I didn't have a microwave, with what would I rely upon to seal juices? shellac???

I've been kind of busy doing some research into what some scientists are calling the "DADDY fish."

Posted : 10/05/2017 4:29 pm
DADDY
(@daddy)

OK, I'm calling truce. This has gotten out of hand fast.

Unseemly.

Posted : 10/05/2017 4:34 pm
Noodle
(@noodle)

True. Fun, though.

Posted : 10/05/2017 5:03 pm
Not_RMR
(@not_rmr)

I'm at a conference for engineering softwares and there are so many "silicon valley" similarities. Lot's of Dinesh's here. Not many Gilfoyles or Erlich's unfortunately. Many Jared's as well. One archetype missing from the show is the snowden type.

no more water but the fire next time

Posted : 10/05/2017 6:31 pm
Ben Jackson
(@ben-jackson)

F is for Family, the Netflix cartoon is funny.

Posted : 30/05/2017 3:54 pm
Page 268 / 270
Share: