Forum

Kasey Anderson Requ...

Notifications
Clear all

Kasey Anderson Request

Page 1 / 2
moondawg
(@moondawg)

Hey all. New here. Looks like a cool place. I need some help don't have ears for figuring out these songs.
Would love to learn some kasey Anderson tunes. If anybody knows any of these I would like to steal em.

All Lit Up
The weary kind
Sooner/Later
Torn Apart
Nowhere Nights
Last Thin Line
Long Way Home
Exit Ghost

Guess I should have just said any KA song. Would love to learn some of his stuff. Thanks in advance.

Topic starter Posted : 26/04/2011 12:01 pm
Lushus
(@lushus)

Kasey...wanna help him out?

I know it seems ridiculous and I could get it a lot lower in a different home, but I'm simply not willing to sacrifice either the prestige or comfort of living on an Indian burial ground.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/04/2011 2:25 pm
kaseya
(@kaseya)

Hey all. New here. Looks like a cool place. I need some help don't have ears for figuring out these songs.
Would love to learn some kasey Anderson tunes. If anybody knows any of these I would like to steal em.

All Lit Up
The weary kind
Sooner/Later
Torn Apart
Nowhere Nights
Last Thin Line
Long Way Home
Exit Ghost

Guess I should have just said any KA song. Would love to learn some of his stuff. Thanks in advance.

All Lit Up
Verse: B - F# - E
Pre-Chorus: F# - Abminor - E
Chorus: B - F# - E

I think it goes something like that.

I'll get to the rest throughout the week. Exit Ghost is pretty much just A - E - B - C#minor - B the whole way through.

Buy Heart of a Dog[/url] | Buy Nowhere Nights
Official Site | Facebook | MySpace

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/04/2011 7:38 pm
bltkmt
(@bltkmt)

πŸ™‚ The ACTs at its best.

I mean I don't even know how they let you post here if you haven't developed a gamma-radiation imaging system yet. This isn't Reddit.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/04/2011 12:50 am
moondawg
(@moondawg)

Thanks Kasey. That is plenty of information. I can figure them out from there....Just need a place to start.

BTW I missed you in Austin last month. You need to come back around.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/04/2011 3:07 am
Tuxedo T-shirt
(@tuxedo-t-shirt)

I don't mean to call the guy out but I'm kinda pissed off Kasey never told this guy the rest of those tabs πŸ˜•

this should be your signature line.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/10/2016 10:02 am
El Santo
(@el-santo)

I don't mean to call the guy out but I'm kinda pissed off Kasey never told this guy the rest of those tabs πŸ˜•

Don't be harsh, bro. People's lives can get really busy.

"If anything, I don't think Trump is taking it far enough" - noodle

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/10/2016 3:12 am
Tuxedo T-shirt
(@tuxedo-t-shirt)

Kind of annoyed that moondawg never posted here. It's like, he just showed up at this message board that Kasey would frequent, ask for Kasey Anderson tabs, then Kasey only gave him like two really shitty ones, "uh I think it's like, G, C, D, Em something," and then that's it? He never posts again? He said he thought it "look like a cool place." Guess it wasn't really that cool of a place, huh moondawg. Fuck you moondawg.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/10/2016 3:23 am
Beldo
(@beldo)

I don't want to overstate the case but...moondawg is kind of worse than Hitler? At least as bad.

"I thought, β€˜That looks like a nice tree, I’m going to climb that f*cking tree.’ Climbed it and sat there with my hood up for about 10 minutes." - Liam Gallagher

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/10/2016 4:40 am
Tuxedo T-shirt
(@tuxedo-t-shirt)

OJ I'm pulling my OJ card and saying that you should just go ahead and ban moondawg in case he ever tries to pull this shit again. "Cool place" my ass.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/10/2016 6:03 am
Noodle
(@noodle)

Thanks for help me realize I never listened to moondawg.

"I never said all that shit." - Confucious

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/11/2016 5:16 pm
Pickles
(@pickles)

Look, mistakes were made.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/05/2017 6:49 pm
TANEYTOWN
(@the-captain)

Any updates?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/09/2017 12:52 pm
Pickles
(@pickles)

Calling bullshit on this.

Is this like Selena Gomez signing up for r/sexygirls ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/09/2018 5:56 pm
Ben Jackson
(@ben-jackson)

Anyone seen Bob?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2019 5:10 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: